Trip Details & Rates
Full Day (12 Hour): $2,000
The boat leaves the dock at 6 am and will return sometime around 6-7pm. This trip is suited for the fisherman that wants to get the most out of the trip. We’re able to spend more time on the fishing grounds and we'll be able to fish for many different species out in the deeper waters off the ledges and wrecks, along with the possibility of trolling for the striking fish should they be showing.
Full Day (10 Hour): $1,700
The boat leaves the dock at 6 am and will return around 4-5pm. This is a trip that’s setup for steaming further offshore and fishing the deeper reefs and ledges. This trip targets most species of fish, from bottom fishing for jacks, snapper, and grouper, to trolling for kingfish, wahoo, sailfish, or mahi-mahi.
Half Day (5 hour): $900
The boat leaves the dock at 7 am and will return around noon. This is a great trip for those that have never been offshore fishing, families with kids that are trying to learn to deep sea fish, or the groups that are only wanting to fish for half the day. We will target the near shore reefs for vermilions, black sea bass, triggerfish, cobia, kingfish, barracuda, shark, and whatever else may be biting that day.
Gratuity: It is customary in the charter fishing industry to tip 15-20% for the outstanding service our crew will provide to you on the day of your trip. Our crew works hard each and every trip to make sure that it’s the best fishing trip you’ll ever go on, making you want to come back time and time again.
Policies & Procedures
- We require a 10% deposit at the time of booking, to be deducted from the final price, in order to reserve the boat for your trip.
- We require a 48-hour cancellation notice. Should the situation arise and a customer fails to give the proper notification, they‘re subject to the full charge of the charter.
- If a customer doesn’t show up at all for the charter, although this rarely happens, a charge for the full amount of the charter will be placed on your credit card on file.
- The Captain has the right to cancel or reschedule the trip due to inclement weather for safety (ie, seas over 3-5 feet, or small craft advisory were in effect).
- If the trip is canceled at the captain's discretion, we will reschedule for a later date or issue a refund.
What To Bring
We recommend bringing whatever drinks or food you and your group would like while out fishing, beer is permitted. We’re going to be out in the ocean and the sun will likely be out, so sunglasses, hats, light weight clothes, and sun screen are all recommended.
Children: We welcome groups with younger children; in fact, we think it’s great to get them started while they’re young. Our crew will teach them everything they need to know and be right there helping them as they reel that prized fish to the side of the boat. Should you have a younger child coming along, we recommend that a comfortable life jacket is worn at all times. We have all the safety equipment necessary should anything arise, it is just a precautionary measure that we often suggest.
24/7 Online Reservations
Boat Ramp Directions
Inlet Harbor Marina
We’re located at 133 Inlet Harbor Rd, Ponce Inlet, Fl, 32127. This is the site of the famous inlet harbor restaurant and Marina. When you arrive on the premises, proceed to the south side (to the left) of the property, to a sand parking lot. You’ll see all the boats lined up when you’re approaching we’re in the slip closest to the river. Our crew will be there to greet you upon arriving.